A skydive from up to 15,000 feet usually takes 6 to 7 minutes. Free fall on a Tandem skydive usually lasts up to 70 seconds plummeting through the sky at roughly 200km/h! After that you will enjoy a peaceful parachute ride to the ground lasting about 5 minutes.
We use the same weather apps and websites as you – and can’t predict what the weather will be like tomorrow, next week or this time next year.
We will always call you on the day of your jump if there are any weather issues, but feel free to call us before you leave and we can give you a more accurate forecast.
When we take your booking a $100 deposit per person will be required. You can pay the remaining balance of your jump on the day.
Yes, almost always. It usually takes about 5 minutes to complete the editing after your skydive – and you’ll be on your way.
Sometimes it can take a little longer or we can’t produce it on the day. In this case, we’ll send it to you ASAP, usually within 2 business days.
Sorry, our National Regulations O.R. 9.7.2 state ‘a parachutist must not carry a camera during a descent unless the parachutist holds at least a Certificate Class C’.
Which means – no you can’t. You need to have at least 100 skydives to take a camera with you on your skydive. Of course, you can buy a media package and our expert instructors can capture the experience for you.
- Skydives are generally non-refundable – but can be transferred.
- We require 48 hours notice for rescheduling, otherwise the deposit will be forfeited. There will be no refund due to cancellation from the customer.
- If we experience ‘bad weather’ (which means it’s unsafe for skydiving) on the day of your tandem skydive, your skydive will be rescheduled to another date. You have up to 12 months to rebook.
- Booking insurance is available for tandem skydive bookings only and is $22 per person (for Moruya only).
- If you have opted to purchase booking insurance you can reschedule your jump to another date without loss of deposit. If you are unable to jump due to personal reasons, sickness, weather conditions and you are unable to rebook you are eligible for a full refund of $100.
- You are allowed unlimited changes within 12 months. After 12 months you will lose your original deposit.
- Gift vouchers and gift cards cannot be refunded but can be transferred.
You must not consume alcohol within 8 hours before skydiving. We also strongly discourage skydiving while you’re hungover – vomiting in free fall is not nice, for you or your instructor!
Yes, in fact having something in your stomach is a good thing. Just don’t overeat and avoid greasy foods.
We don’t recommend doing this, just to be safe.
No. You must wait 24 hours after scuba diving before going for a skydive